17-19 West Brook Road, Lake George, NY 12845
Charles R. Wood Commons
17 W Brook Road
Lake George, NY 12845
About Charles R. Wood Park
The Charles R. Wood Park is a 12.5 acre area and home to the Festival Commons, located on Beach Road at the southern tip of Lake George. The park features the 2.5 acre festival space, an ideal location for special events as it is a multi-purpose facility, accessible year round. The park has a children's adventure playground, an environmental interpretive area, an interactive water feature and a skatepark.
Take I-87 to Exit 21 (Lake George Village): follow the signs pointing towards Lake George Village. The Festival Space is 1.5 miles up U.S. 9 on the right.
- Gates open at Noon on Friday (music starts at 1pm), and 11:00am on Saturday & Sunday (music starts at 12:00pm)
- Absolutely no refunds – No exceptions (other than cancellation of the event)
- Event is rain or shine
- Re-entry permitted with festival wristband
- Children 12 & Under are free (must be with parent or legal guardian)
- No Pets
- No coolers
- No outside food or drinks
- One (1) unopened water or one (1) empty plastic drinking bottle allowed per person as well as special needs food items.
- No fireworks
- No weapons or self-defense products allowed
- Lawn / camping chairs are allowed (unbagged only)
- No EZ Ups or tents
Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test is not required for this event.
If you feel sick, please stay home. Know the symptoms of COVID-19, which can include the following: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting and diarrhea.