17-19 West Brook Road, Lake George, NY 12845
Charles R. Wood Commons
17 W Brook Road
Lake George, NY 12845
About Charles R. Wood Park
The Charles R. Wood Park is a 12.5 acre area and home to the Festival Commons, located on Beach Road at the southern tip of Lake George. The park features the 2.5 acre festival space, an ideal location for special events as it is a multi-purpose facility, accessible year round. The park has a children's adventure playground, an environmental interpretive area, an interactive water feature and a skatepark.
Take I-87 to Exit 21 (Lake George Village): follow the signs pointing towards Lake George Village. The Festival Space is 1.5 miles up U.S. 9 on the right.
- Gates Open at 1:00pm on Friday and 11:30am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Re-entry is permitted with Festival wristband
- Children 12 and Under are Free (must be with parent or legal guardian)
- No Dogs / Pets Allowed
- No coolers or outside Food or Drinks (unopened water bottles are permitted)
- No outside Alcohol
- No Easy-Ups
- No Guns, Knives or Weapons of any kind