Saturday, May 29
A Tribute to Sublime
with special guests:
Gates: 5:00pm / Show: 6:30pm
Charles R. Wood Festival Commons
17 W. Brook Road | Lake George, NY 12845
*IMPORTANT: All attendees will be required to show valid proof of COVID-19 vaccination OR negative COVID-19 test obtained within 72hrs of entry – NO EXCEPTIONS.
(Please read all rules and information
below the band bios carefully)
Rows A-C$45 / person*
- *5 people / pod
Rows D-G$40 / person*
- *5 people / pod
Rows H-K$35 / person*
- *5 people / pod
PREFERRED PARKINGincludes 1/2hr early admission
- within 300’ of gate
* This is a socially distanced, pod-style concert.
By purchasing a ticket, you are purchasing a single pod, which includes admission for up to 5 people to occupy that pod. All guests in your pod must arrive together.
ABOUT BADFISH: A TRIBUTE TO SUBLIME
The phenomenon known as Sublime, arguably the most energetic, original and uniquely eclectic band to emerge from any scene, anywhere, ended with the untimely death of lead singer, guitarist and songwriter Brad Nowell in May of 1996. But encompassing the sense of place and purpose long associated with Sublime’s music, Badfish, a Tribute to Sublime continues to channel the spirit of Sublime with a fury not felt for some time.
What separates Badfish from other tribute bands is that they have replicated Sublime’s essence, developing a scene and dedicated following most commonly reserved for label-driven, mainstream acts. Badfish make their mark on the audience by playing with the spirit of Sublime. They perform not as Sublime would have, or did, but as Badfish does.
Veering from hip-hop to metal, prog to house, pensive indie-rock to apocalyptic dub, leaving room for head banging and hip swaying alike, while still presenting a unified sound and vision.
GENERAL RULES & INFORMATION
This is a POD concert. By purchasing a ticket, you are purchasing a single pod, which includes admission for up to 5 people max to occupy that pod. Each pod is roughly 8.5 ft x 8.5 ft and has roughly 8.5 ft of space on all 4 sides. Please Note: you will only be issued one (1) ticket for your pod so please plan to arrive with the other people in your pod, as each ticket can only be scanned one (1) time. There will be no congregating to wait for members of your pod at the gate.
Face coverings are required at all times, in accordance with NYS Guidelines, if you are over the age of 2 and medically able to tolerate such covering. Individuals may however, temporarily remove their face covering while inside their designated pod in order to eat or drink.
In order to enter the site, you will need the following (NO EXCEPTIONS):
1) Printout of E-Ticket (1 per pod)
2) Valid government-issued photo ID
3) Valid proof of vaccination* OR negative COVID-19 test obtained within 72hrs of entry
4) COMPLETED COVID-19 Contact Tracing Form (emailed to you on E-Ticket) NOTE: Contact tracing info will NOT be used or shared for any purposes other than to submit to NYS if so requested.
5) Submit to a touchless temperature screening (must be UNDER 100.4°)
* For those already vaccinated, we strongly suggest uploading your vaccination info to NYS Excelsior Pass before arriving to ensure a smooth gate entry.
NYS Excelsior Pass –covid19vaccine.
ARRIVAL & ENTRY
Upon entry you will:
1) Receive a touchless temperature screening
2) Show your proof of vaccination OR negative COVID-19 test (all members of your pod)
3) Hand in your pre filled out COVID-19 Information Form
4) Have your ticket scanned
5) Receive your wristbands
Food and a variety of adult beverages and soft drinks will be available for purchase. All food/beverage stations and restrooms will have ground markings to assist in observing social distancing measures while in line. Food and drinks may only be consumed inside your designated pod.
- Absolutely no refunds - No exceptions (other than cancellation of the event).
- Event is rain or shine.
- Pods are transferable as long as the person you transfer to has the e-ticket as well as ALL other info as required per confirmation email at arrival. Each pod ticket can only be scanned one time so do not share your ticket with anyone.
- No re-entry
- No pets
- No backpacks
- No coolers
- No outside food or drinks
- One (1) unopened water or one (1) empty plastic drinking bottle allowed per person as well as special needs food items.
- No fireworks
- No weapons or self-defense products allowed
- Clear handbags ONLY
- Lawn / camping chairs are allowed and highly recommended (un-bagged only)
- No EZ Ups or tents
- No pod exchanges.
- No pod hopping.
STATE & LOCAL RE-OPENING GUIDELINES
By purchasing a ticket, you and all guests agree to abide by the venue’s rules of conduct as outlined below. Any guest who fails to comply with these conditions will be required to leave without a refund.
The following guidelines are in place until further notice, and are subject to change according to state and local officials:
- As per NYS Covid-19 guidelines for reopening concerts, all persons purchasing a ticket to this show hereby acknowledge the requirement of proof of a vaccination or negative Covid-19 test within 72 hours prior to the event. No persons without one of the above will be permitted on the concert grounds.
- Attendees/ticket purchasers also acknowledge and agree to comply with all Covid-19 regulations, current and future, including but not limited to, wearing masks outside your pod, social distancing, and all other safe practices further outlined below. Current guidelines, safe practices, and other info can be found here:
- For info on the proof of vaccination app by NYS go here:
RULES OF CONDUCT
Please be aware that changes may have occurred on the premises due to COVID-19 restrictions as directed by the state and local health officials, and even if you are familiar with the venue, we ask that you please be attentive for, and respect any and all changes and notices that may be in effect at the time of the event. Please review carefully and adhere to current safety guidelines outlined below to help us to create a safe and enjoyable event for everyone - and so that we can CONTINUE to do so.
- Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to at all times. Please remain at least 6ft apart from others not in your pod at all times.
- Face coverings are required at all times if you are over the age of 2 and medically able to tolerate such covering. Individuals may however, temporarily remove their face covering while inside their designated pod in order to eat or drink.
- All guests must remain inside their pods at all times except for bathroom trips and going to vendors. Switching or visiting other pods is NOT allowed.
- Restrooms are handicapped accessible and are located in the bathroom building. Please review and adhere to all posted instructions before entering and maintain social distancing in line. All guests must wear a face mask when visiting the restroom.
- Attendants will be sanitizing each restroom on a consistent basis using the required alcohol cleaning supplies recommended by the CDC.
Absolutely no refunds - no exceptions (unless the event is cancelled). Rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, announcements and instructions will be broadcast over the public address system. Lineups and times are subject to change. Any ticket suspected of being purchased for the sole purpose of reselling can be canceled at the discretion of Improv Records Inc or any agent appointed by Improv Records Inc. Tickets available at the door (if not sold out)
COVID-19 Warning/Terms & Conditions-
All ticket holders freely and voluntarily assume all risks, hazards and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and hereby covenant not to sue and waive, release, and discharge any and all claims and potential claims against Improv Records Inc, Charles R Wood Festival Commons, The Village and Town of Lake George, Warren County, NY, their Boards, Officers and Employees, any and all affiliates, owners, members, officers, principals, directors, employees, agents, and volunteers relating to such risks to the fullest extent allowed under New York State law. If you are purchasing tickets for other people, you agree that all parties have reviewed, acknowledged, and agreed to this waiver, and you warrant and represent that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement on behalf of yourself, your minor children, and any other people for whom you are purchasing tickets. You hereby agree to indemnify, save, and hold harmless Improv Records Inc including all entities as described above from any and all loss, liability, damage, or cost, including attorney’s fees, arising from or relating to exposure to or physical illness or death from COVID-19. We have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for patrons, artists, crew and staff. You must follow all posted instructions while on Charles R. Wood Festival Commons property. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe physical illness and death. To enter Charles R. Wood Festival Commons property, all ticket holders are required to have their temperatures taken and recorded by Improv Records Inc employees, contractors, agents, and/or volunteers and must complete a COVID-19 questionnaire. Information collected for contact tracing purposes will not be shared or used for any other purpose. Anyone refusing to comply with the forgoing requirements will not be allowed entry onto Charles R. Wood Festival Commons property. Anyone who has a temperature above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, who answers "yes" to any of the questions on the questionnaire, or who is observed exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed entry onto Charles R Wood Festival Commons property. Improv Records Inc (and appointed agents) has the right, at its sole discretion, to deny entry onto Charles R Wood Festival Commons’ property for any reason, including but not limited to those reasons provided herein. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Charles R. Wood Festival Commons, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. By purchasing tickets you are in essence clicking "I Accept" and confirming you and all persons with you agree to these expressed conditions as well as any other conditions imposed by NYS, Warren County NY, and Village/Town of Lake George NY.
17-19 West Brook Road, Lake George, NY 12845
Charles R. Wood Commons
17 W Brook Road
Lake George, NY 12845
About Charles R. Wood Park
The Charles R. Wood Park is a 12.5 acre area and home to the Festival Commons, located on Beach Road at the southern tip of Lake George. The park features the 2.5 acre festival space, an ideal location for special events as it is a multi-purpose facility, accessible year round. The park has a children's adventure playground, an environmental interpretive area, an interactive water feature and a skatepark.
Take I-87 to Exit 21 (Lake George Village): follow the signs pointing towards Lake George Village. The Festival Space is 1.5 miles up U.S. 9 on the right.